Become a Mission Partner with us!
Whether it is an event or a few hours each week you can play an integral role in changing lives on campus when you use your gifts, abilities, resources and personal ministry passions with Cru. Here you will find a number of ways that you can make an eternal impact for Christ in the lives of students. Ready to take the first step? Simply fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Helps & Hospitality
- Baking/Cooking- retreats, outreaches, training events or “adopt” a weekly small group on campus.
- Hosting — holiday meals or other special events for students; a cabin for a men’s or women’s retreat weekend, or how about an inviting space for a game/movie night, backyard bonfire, grill out, or day at the lake! Experiencing a “home-away-from-home” ministers very deeply to students.
- Prayer — lunch breaks, prayer walks, virtually or on your own. Prayer is the foundation for making an eternal impact on campus
- Welcome Ministry – Participate in events to meet new students on campus and help them get connected to Christian community on and off campus.
- Small Groups— Work with student leaders as they learn how to lead a small group. Give them vison, skills, & confidence to lead groups wherever they go!
- Specialized Focus Group Facilitators— Facilitate important Bible-based discussions on critical issues like addiction, wounds, sexual wholeness, financial stewardship, mental health, racial justice and more.
- Mentoring— Based on Matt 28:18-19 & II Tim 2:2. Help students walk by faith, communicate their faith & multiply their faith in a regular rhythm of meeting together.
- Affiliate Staff— (8+hrs/week) Help launch or grow a student-led movement, plan events to connect new students, coordinate small groups or disciple-making groups and prepare students for leadership. Help connect churches and community groups to the campus to aid in impacting more. Receive specialized coaching & resourcing.
- Internships, Part-time & Full-time Paid Opportunities— (10+ hrs/week) Sharpen your skills in leadership, evangelism, discipleship, cross-cultural, global and other aspects of ministry. Contribute in coordination with local Cru staff to Win, Build & Send students from the campus to the world! Coach students and other Mission Partners as they learn to lead. A great “hands-on” opportunity including two years worth of quality theological, leadership and practical skills training for anyone considering full time ministry.